So today I sat down and I caught up on all my reading. I caught up on my bible readings and I finished the book Crazy Love. It's hilarious because it seemed that everything I read today related directly to what I wrote yesterday. It's just one of those days where you know in everything that your doing God is talking to you. But wait a minute? That's definitely not a coincidence. I dedicated today to better knowing our Lord and Savior, and today He spoke to me in everything I did to better know Him.
That just goes to show you, God is always there just waiting for us. He wants us to know Him, He wants us to love him. Like I've said before, it's all our choice. Make the choice to better know Him, and He will repay you. Look at what I read today.
Deuteronomy 4:29 "But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul."
All you have to do is give it an honest effort to know Him and He will let you find Him.
And you know how I said we need to dedicate our lives to God? I read a chapter in Crazy Love that literally just listed people that gave their lives to God and the beautiful things they did by giving their lives for God to live and love through.
In the next chapter I came across this quote by Annie Dillard, "How we live our days is ... how we live our lives." If you want to know if you are living your life with God, for God, and through God, look at your day.
So take an honest look at the day you had today, are you living for what truly matters?
If not, what can you do to change?
Remember what Dave said, "To change the world, it starts with one step, however small, the first step is hardest of all."
If you aren't happy with the day you had today, you can change it, make the choice. Start by spending five minutes with God tomorrow, either talking with Him or cracking open the bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment