
Every change I've made in my life started from something tiny and insignificant. Dave Matthews sings "To change the world, start with one step, however small the first step is hardest of all." It's so true, and realizing that has made such an impact on my life. So I'm starting this. I want to give my live to God, I want to live a life that God can truly live through me, I want to make a difference in God, through God, for God. I have to give all the credit for inspiration to Prodigal John, if you havent read his Blog you better check it out. I saw his today, he uses my same style of writing except much better than I do. Like him, I hope to use this to jump-start my life of writing and speaking, maybe even as a pastor, all for God. My name is John, I'm Christian, God saved me my freshman year of High school. I'm President of FCA at my school now, a Christian youth group for my school, and I'm president of a club I started, Miracle League Club, where I play baseball with kids that are affected by special needs. I have three first names, so one of my teachers started telling me Chuck Bob John, that's where the name came from, just for the record. I gotta thank my bud Kyle for actually pushing me to start this. I believe my purpose in life is to bring out the best in others. So I hope this does exactly that for you, if your a high schooler, I hope you realize the power you have if you give it all to God to make an impact in high school. If you're not in high school, I hope you find something to take away from this to strengthen your relationship with God. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment