I know you have heard the saying "treat others as you want to be treated." We always hear it. A lot of times we even try to live by it.
No, I won't lie to them, I wouldn't want to be lied to.
No, I won't steal from them, I wouldn't want to be stolen from.
No, I won't kill them, I wouldn't want my life to be taken.
Okay, that last one might be a bit extreme. But seriously, think about this for a second. If you were asked, how do you want to be treated? Would you answer, I wouldn't want to be lied to, stolen from, or killed. No. You wouldn't.
You would probably answer, I want someone to treat me like they actually care about me. What does it like to actually care about someone...
Sure, I won't lie to them, but I will be 100 percent honest with them, because I would want someone to be 100 percent honest with me.
Sure, I won't steal from them, but I will give to them, even more than they ask for, because I would want someone to give to me.
Sure, I won't kill them, but I'm gonna give them life. I'm gonna introduce them to God and His amazing love because I would want someone to do the same for me.
Like I said yesterday, with love we go big or go home. Let's take the meaning of treating others the way we would want to be treated to a whole new level. Go big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment